The Spoken Word Project | 15th Aug'20
Time & Location
About the Event
Create your story with words and music.
How to submit?
1. Record your spoken word and send across your audio file in .mp3 format
2. Take care to eliminate any extraneous noise and be absolutely sharp and clear
3. Duration of each video: Between 3min and 10min
What's in for Participants?
1. The selected Spoken Word projects would be given a visual, tuned to Industry standards and placed on Amazon Music, Google Play, iTunes, Shazaam, Saavn and most other playlists
2. Participants would promoted on a global platform with their credits
3. Participants receive royalty per sale or stream from each of the channels
Terms and Conditions
1. All content should be original
2. Keep the vocal high and the background music low
3. Do not take music from known albums or those which are rights protected. Better to create your own music or have free non copyright music
4. Blitzig reserves the right to reject an entry if it deems the entry is not suitable or objectionable or do not meet quality standards.
For any queries email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RegularINR 0INR 00INR 0